See What People Are Saying
Please send us your adoption application and let us know about yourself and what pet you might be interested in.
It's very important to us that you do your research, what is involved in owning a pet, the cost, the work, training etc...
A pet is a lifetime commitment!
Email: [email protected]
*Kathy Jeanneault AllHeart
*All Heart Pet Rescue Animals for Adoption
*430 Oakwood Road Powassan Ontario
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID WE ARE PUTTING OUR OPEN HOUSES ON PAUSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
If you do not have Facebook you can call us at 705-724-2630 but please keep in mind we are very busy and get many calls a day.
In accordance with the recent announcement at Queens Park, we will not be scheduling appointments until further notice. We will not be scheduling appointments to residents to the Nipissing Parry Sound District or any other districts.
Information on Adoption / Fees
Information on Adoption / Fees
At All Heart Pet Rescue, we take in dogs from all around Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba.
Most of these dogs we take in are being faced with euthanasia at other pounds. We help assess and rehabilitate these dogs and find specific homes so they can find a forever home. At All Heart, we have a general two week assessment period that can extend longer therefore we can get to know the dog's personality. Please note that many of these dogs may have behavioural issues, under the "Pets for Adoption Tab" we outline the dog's bio.
The matchmaking application below helps us find the best match for these dogs. That being said the availability of our dogs on our website may change on a week to week basis. Dogs may be coming out of their assessment period.
Please follow our website and our Facebook page - All Heart Pet Rescue Powassan ON for announcements of new arrivals. We look forward to receiving your application and we may have just the right match in our care.
Cats - $125
Dogs - $250
Dog Match Making Application
Dog Match Making Application
PLEASE CUT/PASTE THIS APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO US
Email: [email protected] (we get many emails a day)
Facebook: All Heart Pet Rescue Animals For Adoption
All Heart Pet Rescue reserves the right to refuse any application.
Date Received by All Heart Pet Rescue:
Telephone: Home Business: ( )
How did you hear about the All Heart Pet Rescue Program?
a. Have you adopted from All Heart before?
2. What made you decide that you wanted a dog?
3. What type of dwelling do you live in? House Apartment Acreage Condo
4. Do you own or rent your home? Own/ Rent
a. If rent, does your rental agreement allow you to keep large dogs? Yes No
5. Do you have a secure, fenced area & or dog run for a dog? Yes No
a. What is the size of your lot?
b. What is the height of your fence & or dog run?
c. What materials are your fence & or dog run made of?
6. How long have you lived at your present address?
a. If less than two years, your previous address:
b. How long did you live at this address?
7. Have you had dogs before? Yes No
a. What Breed(s)?
b. What happened to them?
8. Have you ever had to give up a dog? Yes No
a. If yes, what were the circumstances?
9. Do you presently have any other animals? Yes No
a. If you answer yes, please tell us what kind and age they are
b. Are they fixed? Yes No
10. How many people are in your household? Adults? Children? (If you have children
at home, please list their ages )
11. Are any members of your household allergic to dogs? Yes No
12. Is everyone in your household in agreement about adopting a rescue dog?
13. Would everyone living in your house be available to come and meet a possible adoptee? Yes No
14. Who will feed, exercise and train the dog?
15. Are members of your family generally home during the day? Yes No
16. How many hours of the day will the dog be left alone?
17. Where will you keep the dog when no one is home?
18. Where will you keep the dog at night?
19. Where will you keep the dog during the day?
20. Where will you keep the dog if you are away overnight?
21. Will the dog be tied up? Yes No
22. Have you had any experience in housebreaking and / or training a dog? Yes No
23. Are you willing to crate train a dog if necessary? Yes No
24. If the dog makes a mistake, how will you correct (discipline) the dog?
25. Will you take the dog to training classes? Yes No
26. Preferred sex of dog: male/ female / either
27. Preferred age range:
28. How long do you plan to keep this dog?
29. What is the maximum price you would consider for an adult dog (normal range between $100 and $400)?
30. Is there anything you want to ask us about adopting a rescue dog?
31. Have you ever been denied a pet from another rescue? Yes / No
Who is your Veterinarian?
Name and phone number of a local individual (not a relative) who knows or has known
your other animals:
May we visit your home before and after you adopt this dog? Yes No
I / We agree that if we adopt a dog through All Heart Pet Rescue, we will provide professional VETERINARY CARE, A NUTRITIONAL DIET, AND A LOVING HOME FOR THE DOG FOR AS LONG AS IT IS HUMANELY REASONABLE TO DO SO. I / We also agree to maintain all required municipal licensing. I / We further agree that the dog will be returned to All Heart Pet Rescue readoption if for any reason it can no longer continue to reside with us. I / We understand that the main function of the adopted dog is as a family pet, although I/we may participate in any normal canine activities that interest the dog and us. No member of our household has ever been convicted of cruelty to animals.
Signature _____________________________(put full names of all new prospective owners online) Date
Please complete this form and email or mail to:
All Heart Pet Rescue C/O Kathy Jeanneault RR#3 Powassan Ontario P0H 1Z0
The availability of dogs varies, therefore, we are unable to estimate the amount of time
required to match rescue dogs with suitable adoptive homes from our waiting list. We
will keep your application on file for six months unless you reconfirm your
interest in adopting.